Easter weekend was crazy fun and filled with all kinds of activities! too many great pics to try and choose from so i have just decided to post LOTS of them! on saturday we had lucy's bday party and then another egg hunt at jane's house (who i work for). henry just didn't know what to do with himself with so many times to run around outside and be free!
totally freaked by the easter bunny!

she blew out those three candles like a pro! and then decided that TWO cupcakes are better than one! my kind of girl!!!

this is jane and cindy- who i work for at circa. they have been such an important part of my life and henry's. these two ladies have been such an inspiration to me in my last 9 years at circa. not only have they taught me so much about creating a beautiful home for someone but they have also been such a blessing and a wonderful friend to me. they are part of the reason i love going to work everyday!





2 comments:
Linds the one of Henry standing with his Easter basket at his feet is soooo awesome!! I love all your new posts and Henry is the cutest lil man ever. Oh and I love the new header pic of Hen and Goose too! XOXO
I love reading the blog and catching up with Henry. And I completely second you sentiments about the ladies at Circa!!!
Post a Comment