Stephen, Lucy and I embarked on first ever camping trip this weekend. It was fabulous. I can't count the number of people who did under the breath mumbling or outright giggling when we told them of our upcoming adventure. We are pretty much city folk. But with borrowed necessitities and great attitudes- not to mention fabulous land, food and scenery, we had a GREAT time. So great, that we mentioned camping again sort of soon. But has to be kind of cool, no mosquitos and definitely not hot. And we would like it to happen sort of the way this one did...roaring bonfire, catered dinner and breakfast, great people to be around and cap it off with a 30 minute fireworks show. Goose told me that was her favorite part this morning after she spent the entire time covering her ears with her sweet face buried in my chest!! Enjoy the pics- the memories of this were too beautiful not to capture and share. And when I look at my hunky husband I feel REAL blessed.
2 comments:
Fantastic pictures Carrie!!! wow!
I also love the new one at the top of the blog!! You and Linds have become quite the photographers!!! Will one of you girls do a photo shoot of my kids?!?!
These pictures are amazing. Really, I am all kinds of impressed. Glad y'all had fun:)
Post a Comment