Monday, May 23, 2011

Lollipop Girl...

Goose danced this weekend in the production of Candyland with the Charlotte School of Ballet. I am not sure I am cut out to be a dancer's mom but boy, we have a little dancer. Lucy loved the performance and even though she wasn't always excited about ballet and tap class- she LOVED being a part of the production, especially watching the older girls. She is now requesting multiple bun hairdo's and really prefers that I do it with her hair wet so it looks like Princess Lolly (see below). Was so proud of this ballerina on Saturday and Cece brought our dancer her very own bouquet of roses for doing such a fantastic job in the show!!



Lucy with Kellum Svendsen, Princess Lolly who danced with her class in the ballet number. Kellum is the daughter of Dr. Thor Svendsen, who has delivered all these babies and taken such good care of Linds and I as we become mamas. I know Lala would agree- we have a very tender heart for this man- and his girl Kellum is just as genuine and lovely.


jazz hands




tappin to "Lollipop, Lollipop, oh Lolly, Lolly....."




not sure you are supposed to relax the arms in this position- but she may have been tired....










point and step.






backstage before the show with her pals.

























No comments: