Learning to get dressed "all by yourself" is such a milestone! I remember some of Mark's clothing "choices" and just have to laugh. Especially, the day we did not know it was "picture day," and he wore a Liono - Thundercats t-shirt! What can you do but laugh and love 'em?? xoxo Anne
4 comments:
yes his shoes but he is still cute as ever and makes me smile so much!
it's not morning, but i'm laughing out loud. oh henry!
Holt does this about every day and then won't let me switch them. I've given up I let him go out like this now :)
Learning to get dressed "all by yourself" is such a milestone! I remember some of Mark's clothing "choices" and just have to laugh. Especially, the day we did not know it was "picture day," and he wore a Liono - Thundercats t-shirt! What can you do but laugh and love 'em?? xoxo Anne
Post a Comment