Monday, April 12, 2010

awesome sunday


we couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend to celebrate Easter. it was absolutely gorgeous. we had the annual Easter egg hunt at the schwab's & Hen was totally into it. it was so fun this year since he "got it"- or at least the egg hunting concept & the goodies in his Easter basket. sorry for the late entry but life has been super busy in the woodard & boner households lately with work, travel, family & birthday celebrations. i wanted to get these few Easter shots up first & then more of march & april to come!
the cutest little girl in town turns the big FOUR tomorrow. i can't believe it has already been four years. it seems like just yesterday stephen walked out of the operating room covering up that pink bracelet on his wrist & asking us if we wanted to come meet "lucy". it brings tears to my eyes to just think back to that awesome day. Hen is working on a birthday letter so check back for more.




displaying our curious george glasses since it was so bright & beautiful






uncle steve, bea & mary beth


yes! the golden egg!!

blowing out the candles for uncle wood's 37th! wow....you are old!!!

doing what he likes best.....being outside & running!

samdaddy & honey with the two nuggets



i loooooveeee uncle wood!!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Lala-
I love you for being the best aunt to my girl that I could ever dream of. I am wishing I weren't in Winston Salem and trying to have gratitude that I have a great job. Can't wait to dine with you over cheese quesadillas tomorrow night. Thank you for having my girl's best friend be your son. It is a little storybookish but I still LOVE it. But not as much as I love you.

Carrie

Unknown said...

awesome photos of the awesome day! thanks for sharing! xoxo Anne