charlie, henry, henry, pierce, & parker
Brett and I loaded up the car with these 5 crazies and headed to the Lazy Five for a cold afternoon of wild animals! Henry's one requirement for his friends was for them to all wear their football jerseys. It was a super cold day but the boys still had a great time on the wagon feeding all the animals. Of course the conversations were priceless. I just wish I had a video camera of the event!
the morning of his actual birthday. probably right around the exact time he was born. aunt kelly from san fran shipped over an ipad mini. i guess you could say it was his favorite gift.
last dose of sugar....this time neighborhood cupcakes! i think we covered all of the sweet categories!
just a glimpse of what it is like around our house!
Happy Happy Birthday buddy! You fill us up more and more each day. I think you have the BIGGEST heart of any 5 year old!! Your words are always the sweetest. At five you are loving every sport possible, really getting in to art, and currently have a huge obsession with legos and ninjagos. Thank you for teaching us so much about love & grace. Our hearts are full because of you!

1 comment:
The last picture says it all...
Crazy lives, crazy kids, crazy parents -- it's the best!
Post a Comment