We don't have just a great babysitter- but our sweet sitter, Madi, and her family are like part of our family. They love Lucy and Lucy (and Stephen and I) love them! This Christmas- they gave her a Barbie Jeep- she had randomly mentioned one day that she wanted a pink car for Christmas and wouldn't you know Santa delivered it to the Sadri's to bring to Lucy.
I am especially thankful for all of their gifts- mostly the time they spend with our girl. Sure it is nice for them to take her off our hands and give us a break. But more than that, we know that she is being LOVED- and well taken care of. I would trust them with anything. Madi is such a special friend- and it has been a privilege to see her finish up her last years of high school and grow and mature into such a fine young lady that is honest, compassionate, responsible, loyal, and trustworthy. Not to mention beautiful. But what is most beautiful is her heart. And you can tell that is something she learned from her parents, Allison and John. I can only hope to do such a good job as a mother to Lucy. So enjoy the short clip- and I will try and get some more now that she has learned how to steer!
No comments:
Post a Comment