Tuesday, October 7, 2008

beautiful day




here are a few quick pics from the susan g komen walk this past saturday. we had a great time and they had an unbelievable turn out! participating in the walk was such an awesome experience- to see all the support from friends and families & to hear the years of survival of women as they passed through the starting line was so emotional. i am so proud of my mom for being so tough over these past months. doesn't she look absolutely beautiful in the top picture?????
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a friend of Courtney's and check out your blog through hers. We were at the race on Sat. Congrats to your mom for walking. She looks absolutely wonderful. My grandmother, sister, and aunt are all survivors and I walk every year in their honor. It's such a special event!

Kristin said...

Judy is the woman! And a very beautiful woman at that. Looks like you guys had a great time and I can only imagine how special it was. XOXO