Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Camp CeCe







Feeling inspired by Linds- thought I would share some of the pics from lucy's trip to Camp CeCe. They hung at CeCe and PopPop's house in the Outer Banks for a week! A camp where a girl has two grandparents at her beck and call- popsicles (oh, you want one for breakfast? sure!), music 24/7, constant companionship, and more hugs and kisses than you know what to do with. So- being the smart gal I am, I joined goose at Camp CeCe for two days so I could get spoiled too. Ain't no dummies round here.



It was so fun- Lucy loved the beach- the "oh-shin". She is obsessed with leaning her head back to get her hair wet and called the beach her "sandbox". Her innocence is amazing- but as I stood at the top of the walkway I couldn't help but think to myself- she's right- this really IS God's gift to us- a giant pool and sandbox just for our enjoyment. Right on, Goose.



Back in Charlotte now- and life at the pool with Mom and Dad. Which isn't so bad- because you are guaranteed a popsicle at the pool and that is motive enough for Lucy. It is the simple things for her- and a good lesson for me- she doesn't sweat the small stuff and neither should we....she woke up yesterday morning and said, "Mama- I missed you."



I melted. This is it- God's perfect gift to Stephen and me.

No comments: